A New Start
It’s about that time of year again. These part of year, people will start making some lists of “to do” for specifically this year, for example, changing diet routine to get more fit and maintain the mental and physical body remain healthy. As for me, I don’t really have that much of character development that was given by me the past year 2020 and I want to change the fact that I wasn’t productive that year by studying more about things that interest me.
Having a motivation to change for next year is good but make sure to keep your goals reachable and realistic. Thinking realistic will help you because thinking positive is not always good because you’ll keep expecting things to go right on your plan. Having a realistic mind will help you accept yourself and failures more and avoid negative emotions to come for your daily life like disappointment and frustration and making you feel like you’re a failure but instead, you’ll learn to face these failures and turn it as a motivation to keep moving forward in the future and keep working hard for what you want.

Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento