Experience Makes a You Better as a Person

            In reflection on my experience that I have learned and gained during the second quarter of this school year, I have gained clarity on the major effects of procrastinating. There are challenges that appear everytime you delay your work, like getting pressured, stressing out and many more which caused negative impacts to my lifestyle and mental stability.

            Regarding my specific gains in second quarter of this school year, I feel that I learned the most about the struggles of teachers. Not just students who struggle but even teachers who are adjusting their time and put in extra time for making the questionnaires and checking the outputs of every student.

I really appreciate the fact that I still had the chance to learn something new even though it is the middle of the pandemic which provided me a wider choice on what to do first and learn how to manage time and discipline myself and take care of the responsibilities of mine.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Preparation for the Unforeseen Event

The Real Beauty of Philippines Resides Within its Culture