The Goodwill of Our President


            President Rodrigo Duterte is by far the best president after Marcos. Many are not into his decisions and keep criticizing him. Nevertheless he is not backing down on his projects to keep our country from danger. Instead of criticizing him, we should help him and support his decisions.



            Duterte is a person who is strong willed. His efforts on cleaning the major parts of Philippines, war on drugs, fighting against crimes are commendable. We should be supporting him for further good efforts he’ll do for the betterment of Philippines. Drugs has been a big problem on our country  and when Duterte was fighting it, many people were against it, he did it for the betterment of our country but many tried to stop him. I personally approve on implementing death penalty because everybody doesn’t want to die, there is also no other choices on implementing death penalty for making the country a better place since it’s the most efficient way. People who hate him are deceived by the other political parties and that makes them not allowed to see the good things he had done. I deeply appreciate for everything he had done even if he was facing heavy criticism.

            In conclusion, Duterte is a good president with a good heart but many people are not able to see it since they have been deceived, he have fought many crimes and that alone is commendable.


Reference

https://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/khpr/files/styles/x_large/public/201809/duterte_WC.jpg

Mga Komento

  1. Having an understanding and openness of what our precious and great president's significant services was a good reflection to readers. The support, mindset and positivity of your article are eloquent

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. I'm impressed by your Blog Kaiser. Upon Reading to your blog i agree to your opinion about to our President. Keep doing the good work.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. I'm impressed by your article. After reading your article, I love the support about our president and i also agree in your opinions

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Good day Kaiser! Your blog is full of appreciation to our President. I appreciate how you still see his good deeds despite that some people hate his leadership.

    TumugonBurahin
  6. I salute you for commending the president despite the criticisms he was given by many people. I absolutely respect your opinions in this article. You did great in expressing your thoughts.

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Preparation for the Unforeseen Event

Experience Makes a You Better as a Person

The Real Beauty of Philippines Resides Within its Culture