Best Describes Me

        

        I describe myself as passionate to what I do regarding what I love which are playing games, watching anime, and lastly on music.

        I have a good source of motivation which drives me into loving them more and more. I also love to get criticized since it is for my betterment for it is a challenge to change myself to fit into society. I consider criticisms as challenge because it makes me set a certain goal that I soon will achieve. My bad traits are I apply the “golden rule” as the say it, which is “do not do unto others what you do not want others do unto you”. I point out their wrong doings so they won't be judged by the judgmental people out there but some people process those as offensive comment and make them angry.


        In conclusion, I'm a straightforward guy but also take criticisms for better. It really helps since you can make people like you.


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Preparation for the Unforeseen Event

Experience Makes a You Better as a Person

The Real Beauty of Philippines Resides Within its Culture